An Open Invitation
We invite you and your organisation to reach towards your vision and purpose by sponsoring some components of the 8IATC.
From our perspective, your sponsorship of the 8IATC will prove to be a valuable investment for the following reasons:
- Some 450 delegates are expected to converge on ‘The Tops’ Conference Centre in New South Wales, from the 29th August to the 2nd September 2018.
- The Local Organising Committee is developing an inspiring program to celebrate past achievements and inspire future innovations in the international adventure therapy field.
- 8IATC will bring together Practitioners, Researchers, Academics, Educators, Trainers, Supervisors, Managers, Policy-makers Allied Health Professionals, Outdoor Adventure Leaders and Guides and Students from a range of field – amongst others – from around the globe for an intensive time of celebration, education, culture, experiential activities, delicious food and networking.
- The 8IATC will reach outwards to build links with allied fields such as social work, youth justice, programs for and by first peoples, occupational therapy, psychotherapy and of course many more.
- Delegates from within the existing adventure community and from adjacent fields will be invited to reflect on their cultural and professional origins, and re-imagine their contemporary knowledge and expertise in the light and landscape of ancient place-based practices.
A number of exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist
Each 8IATC delegate in their professional and commercial environment has some level of authority to influence service delivery and contribute to continuous improvement that your products and services might offer.
As a part of our commitment to “Expand the Circles”, the 8IATC Local Organising Committee will proactively encourage engagement from wide-ranging individuals and international communities with associated interests.
Benefits of Sponsoring/Exhibiting
Sponsoring/exhibiting is a very cost effective way to reach your target markets and is tax deductible to companies. In line with the conference theme of “Expanding the Circles”, the 8IATC Organising Committee will support your products and services as a worthy addition to this platform. We are confident the benefits of sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2018 conference are:
- Promoting your organisation to the widest possible audience through the extensive pre-conference mailings, social media campaign and website exposure
- Enhancing your image by being associated with an event specifically tailored to your target market
- Building relationships that provide you with the opportunity for a dialogue with your key target audience
- Cultivating brand identity amongst receptive influential viewers
- Developing new business directly with top decision-makers attending the conference
- Maintaining existing business relationships directly with conference attendees
- Networking with speakers and delegates at the leading edge of your industry
- Gaining maximum exposure for your corporate logo in the promotional activity before, during and after an event
- Using the event as a ‘training/information seminar’ for relevant internal staff
- Displaying your support for the industry and commitment to safety in the workplace
- Launching new products or incentives directly to desired target market.
Promotion of the Conference
The conference will be promoted extensively throughout Australia and Internationally. Promotion will include:
- Direct mail – distribution of the conference announcements and registration brochure
- Conference website – sponsors will be acknowledged on the conference website
- Social media
- Advertising in related journals and newsletters
- National and international networks of associations
- Promotion and links from other related websites and industry journals
- Promotion at other industry related conferences/meetings
Your support of this conference will be highlighted at every opportunity.
There are a number of opportunities for association of your organisation with the 8IATC, giving you the chance to raise your profile and demonstrate your support of International Adventure Therapy.
Sponsorship opportunities will be secured by receipt of payment on a first come, first serve basis.