- URGENT – Last minute notice of Italian AT event about offenders and NEETS
- 3rd Outdoor Experiential Learning Conference: Hungary, 2017
- Australian National Adventure Therapy Forum: 21-23 April, Victoria
- Christine Norton wins AT Scholarship to Taiwan
- 1st Gathering for Adventure Therapy in Europe (1st GATE)
Although it is tempting to offer a single definition of international adventure therapy, an implication of any definition is that there will be clarity about what lies inside and what lies outside the definition. Read more...
The Adventure Therapy International Committee (ATIC) is made up of some 40 members from 23 nations who oversee hosting of triennial International Adventure Therapy Conferences and together support adventure therapy around the globe.
ATIC’s mission is to promote and support professional practice, research and the development of adventure therapy worldwide.
ATIC’s vision is to contribute to a world where adventure therapy is widely understood as a transformative way to help individuals, families and communities achieve their full potential.